Fallout 4 - Console Commands (Cheat Codes)
Fallout 4 – the game that has many systems. You are able to use them all easily but only if you play on PC. For this you need to type some things into the developer console of this game. If you want to get some necessary items or make tweaks in the game playing by cheating, use the console commands for Fallout 4.
How can you enter the commands in Fallout 4?
You should open the screen of the developer console if you want to use the commands of Fallout 4. You can do it without any difficulties, simply tap a tilde key (~) on American English keyboard, or a grave key (`) on the British one. It's located on the upper left side just above your Esc key.
Remember that it doesn't matter at all whether your caps lock key is pressed or not when you type any console command. You will understand that a lot of commands have the section that will look like (ID of the item) (#). You do not have to type () and #, you must type the item's name you need and then on the place of # an amount of items you want.
Fallout 4 - Cheats and Console Commands
- tgm - God mode.
- tcl - Walk through walls.
- tfc - Activates free camera.
- tfc 1 - Same as above, but freezes all animations.
- tm - Toggles menus and UI on and off.
- csb – Resets blood and damage effects.
- tmm 1 - Show all markers on map.
- unlock - Unlock selected door / terminal.
- fov [first-person FOV] [third-person FOV] - Change the FOV.
- set timescale to [number] - Speeds up or slows down time. The default setting is 16.
- setgs fJumpHeightMin [number] – The higher the number the higher you jump.
- coc [cell id] – Teleports the player to an area. Example: coc RedRocketExt.
- coc qasmoke – This teleports you to a room full of boxes that contain every single item in the game. Used to find item IDs.
- coc prewartvstudio - The funny easter-egg.
- completeallobjectives [ID] - Complete all current objectives in a quest.
- resetquest [ID] – Reset a quest.
- completequest [ID] - Complete a quest.
- caqs - This completes every step of the primary quest, effectively completing the game for you.
- help [QUEST NAME] 0 - Searches quest ID. Use Page Up and Page Down to scroll.
Character & NPC Manipulation
- tai - Toggle all NPC AI on/off.
- tcai - Toggle NPC combat AI on/off.
- kill - Kill selected target.
- killall - Kill all NPCs in immediate area.
- player.modav [skill name] [number] – Increase a skill. Example (player.modav strength 10) will boost your strength by 10 points.
- player.setav speedmult [number] – Increase your movement speed.
- player.setav carryweight [number] – Increase your carry weight.
- player.setlevel [number] – Increase your level to the number input.
- resurrect [ID] – Resurrect enemy with the ID inputted.
- setscale [1-10] – Increase the size of your target.
- player.additem [ID] [number] - Add an item to your inventory.
- player.placeatme [ID] [number] - Spawn an item or NPC nearby.
Fallout 4 - ID Codes
Below are the required ID Codes to input and use with the above console commands.
is a list of almost every item in the game!