Lost Sea - Survival Tips
Developers have compiled a number of essential survival tips that might help you during your journey.
- The harder the island, the bigger and more difficult it will be. A big island means more critters, and less crew, loot and tablets.
- It pays to scavenge through bushes. Often they'll drop health restoring fruit and can act as a handy visual indicator of areas that have already been explored.
- The island inhabitants always keep the keys to locked doors nearby. Try searching in the same room as the door or in adjacent rooms.
- Not everything is as it seems. Some enemies will disguise themselves to ambush you, but if you look closely enough you can spot their tells.
- Tablets allow you to sail from 1 to 4 islands down the sailing screen. Certain upgrades can help you travel further and avoid rolling doubles.
- Can't find any dig spots? Pirates are known to bury their treasure in their hideouts.
- Use the camera to get a better view of your surroundings and spot any potential threats up ahead. Press R3/RS to re-center camera.
- Whatever hurts you also hurts critters. Try luring your enemies into traps or into each other's path of attack.
- Keep getting ambushed? Try looking for markings that might indicate a trap.
- The gold ring under your feet indicates that crew are in range. Be careful as any crew member too far away won't provide bonuses or follow the player.