In Uncharted 4 the Optional Conversations are some Dialogues. They look like speech bubbles. They can be usually used for talking or getting necessary information. There are 36 Optional Conversations in this game and you have to gather them all. When you do it you’ll get the Gift of Gab Trophy as a reward.
They’ll be the part of the main campaign and you must be very attentive to check out the people nearby. Many conversations will trigger after the companion looking out on the picturesque area or when the main character begins to interact with the object. You have to take into consideration that conversations can happen one after the other.
Where to Find all the Optional Conversation
- [0:05] Chapter 3: The Malaysia Job
- [1:20] Chapter 6: Once a Thief…
- [3:25] Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery
- [4:41] Chapter 9: Those Who prove Worthy
- [5:22] Chapter 10: The Twelve Towers
- [6:52] Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight
- [8:09] Chapter 12: At Sea
- [11:29] Chapter 14: Join Me in Paradise
- [19:00] Chapter 15: The Thieves of Libertalia
- [20:24] Chapter 16: The Brothers Drake
- [22:15] Chapter 17: For Better or Worse
- [25:23] Chapter 18: New Devon
- [29:06] Epilogue