More Loop Hero Guides:
- Tips and Tricks for Getting Started.
- How to Kill The Lich (Boss Guide).
- Ermac (Hidden / Secret Enemy).
- Quick Guide to Resources.
- Tile Combinations List.
Loop hero doesn't hold your hand so I am offering mine. Let us rebuild.
- Put a blood grove next to a grove then use oblivion to remove the grove.
- Place 2 battlefields next to each other
- A normal meadow generates 2HP at the beginning of each day. A blooming grove generates 3HP. To make it bloom place it next to any other card other than another meadow.
- A goblin camp will spawn as soon as you place your 10th stone tile.
- Place a village then wheat fields beside it then destroy the village.
- Place a swamp in front of a goblin camp.
- Place a vampire mansion next to a village.
- This spawns up to 4 ghouls per loop.
- After 3 loops it will upgrade to counts lands.
- Placing 3 by 3 rocks will create mountain peak.
- Gives a 120HP bonus and an additional 5 for each rock or mountain placed around it.
- Every 2 days will spawn a harpy that will randomly fly onto the path.
- Each rock, mountain or meadow will give a random item.
- Once the treasury is surrounded it will give a large amount of random items.
- Worth noting, now that the treasury is empty it will spawn a gargoyle every 3 days.
- Can be destroyed.
- Cemeteries drops pebbles as you pass through them.
- Groves drop stable branches.
- So far the best way to get scrap metal I have found is to fill your inventory until they fall off the end. Turns into 1 scrap metal which will turn into stable metal when you have 13.