More Loop Hero Guides:
- Tips and Tricks for Getting Started.
- How to Kill The Lich (Boss Guide).
- Ermac (Hidden / Secret Enemy).
- Quick Guide to Resources.
- Tile Combinations List.
A complete guide for everything Rogue in Loop Hero.
Guide to Rogue
The Rogue works on a trophy based loot system. You collect trophies as you kill enemies and as you return to your cozy camp you’ll exchange all the trophies at once for a stack of loot. This means it’s better to focus on strong enemies instead of stacking low hp groups.
While playing the Rogue you’ll be able to equip 2 weapons, 1 pair of boots, a piece of chest armor and an amulet (if you’ve placed an Arsenal card which is a gold card).
The Rogue will be able to receive the following stats on their gear:
- Damage to all
- Evade (%)
- Crit. Chance (%)
- Attack speed
- Counterattack (%)
- Crit. Damage (%)
- Magic HP (With arsenal)
I’m sure there’s a couple of different ways to play the Rogue, however the way I’ve been playing him have been focusing on stacking Evasion and Vampirism, with Crit chance being a close third.
My personal Tier List for Rogue
Reasoning for placements in tier list
Picky – S
Overall it just provides you with much better gear faster than you’d otherwise get it.
Old scars – A
While it’s much better depending on how early you get it it’ll let you stack hp infinitely.
Fuss – B
Damage reduction, helps you stay alive whenever hits end up going through your evasion.
Marauder – C
A bit of extra gear, great pair up with Picky.
Nothing is sacred – C
Sustain, that’s really it.
Lethal weakness – D
Considering this is only 2.5% chance at 50% hp I don’t see this as an amazing trait.
Master of fencing – D
Helps you clear packs.
Call of the forest – E
Don’t really see much use for this, it shows up when it wants to any usually dies really quickly.
Pickpoket – F
I’ve personally never tried stacking Counter on the Rogue, I find myself wanting to stack Evasion, crit pretty much every game.
Rogue Trait List
- Max hp is increased by 1 for each received trophy.
Master of fencing
- 10% chance to simultaneously attack two targets.
- Fighting against 3 or more enemies will grant you an additional trophy.
Nothing is sacred
- +3 hp after a kill.
- After losing 20% of his max hp in battle, the hero will evade all attacks for 2 seconds.
- 50% chance to steal a resource shard from an enemy while countering.
- Lowers the quantity of items received on the camp tile by 3, while increasing the quality of exchange for trophies.
Child of the forest
- A rat wolf may come to your aid during battle (75% chance).
- The hero receives 7% less damage for every enemy, starting after the second enemy.
- Every 10% of lost hp gives you a 0.5% chance to instantly deal 1000% damage.
Using the following tiles:
- So you can equip an amulet for magic hp.
Deserts / Dunes
- To reduce the health of enemies (and yourself, however this does not affect your magic hp from your amulet).
Forests / Thickets
- To stack attack speed so you can kill anything really fast.
You’ll then just wanna stack both the Dunes and Thickets as they have the higher stat increases than the Deserts / Forests. Equip your possible best gear and you should be good to go.