Before you play the Iron Danger game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- There’s no reason to kill all the enemies on the map, or even all the enemies that you see.
- On the other hand, once enemies see you, they’ll follow you forever until you kill them put an obstacle in their way.
- Roosterfish and trolls are the only monsters hostile to other enemies. Everyone else get along with each other.
- You can cast positive enchantments on enemies, which is occasionally useful.
- Knocking enemies off edges with explosions (or getting knocked off yourself) is an insta-kill. The kick can’t actually knock people off cliffs though.
- It seems most people don’t read tutorials, so – right click to see enemy resistances, Ctrl to move both characters at once in combat, Shift to cue actions in advance.
- Stealth weeds help fire spread, enhanced flaming weapon improves your resistance to explosions, the Automaton’s ranged shot is the best tool in its arsenal.