More Loop Hero Guides:
- 100% Achievements Guide.
- Tips and Tricks for Getting Started.
- All Cards and Enemies Unlocking Guide.
- Card Combos and Resource Guide.
- How to Kill The Lich (Boss Guide).
- Ermac (Hidden / Secret Enemy).
- Quick Guide to Resources.
Building Block Guide
1. Red Zone (special resources)
- Wheat fields: Craft fragment (Orb of craft).
- Spider cocoon: Living fabric (Orb of evolution).
- Vampire mansion: Pitifull remains (Orb of afterlife).
- 4+ monsters in 1 slot: Orb of expansion.
1.a. White Zone
- Slot for monsters to spawn.
1.b. Yellow Zone
- Blood grove: For help/support hero kill monsters below 15% HP. In addition, it also supports the loss of the monster’s corpse and prevents the monster from reviving (if the monster has the resurrection skill).
- Village and Camp: Can lock Super Monster and healing hero after battle.
- For a long distance, before going into battle with 4-5 monsters, I suggest to limit the encounter with Super Monsters (quest in village will make x2 its HP, quite dangerous!) => This is the reason I lock Super Monster.
- Need to expand more/upgrade towers at Camp to aid destroying monsters.
2. Blue Zone (basic resources)
- Ruins: Gives a random basic resource shard upon visit.
- Road lantern: Remove monsters spawn for farm resources or you can remove as long as 1 monster left as a healing location.