Before you play the Invisible, Inc. game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Don’t worry about failure. You get xp based on difficulty and level of missions completed. Keep playing till you unlock all the other chars, some are beasts.
- Credit missions are only worth doing with a vault card, but sometimes cybernetic implants have a vault door too with two extra implanters.
- Items with ammo (2/2, 6/6) do not reload between missions and power packs only reload one charge. In general I avoid them. Same goes for items which take PWR, it’s just not worth it.
- Have your agent with anarchy search executives pockets before whacking them since they have ~1k base.
- Guards only go to the last thing they heard/saw, so you can distract them from something else by running by or opening a door they can see.
- Peek open peek, unless you’re playing on beginner.
- Better to avoid guards than KOing them when possible, since then they go from patrol to search. But don’t worry about leaving KO’d guards in your wake either, they’ll spend a dozen turns being confused. You’re fine if you keep moving, just don’t do this until you know where the exit is, since it’s a pita to get through searching guards.
- Waking guards keep each other distracted since they attract each other with groaning and standing. You get an extra few turns before they start searching.
- Move fast. Time is not on your side. I upgrade strength to two for drag speed and then speed to 4 usually.
- Sometimes it’s worth getting spotted by a camera and running through if you’re going to sit around for two+ turns to hack it instead.
- Searching guards check open doors first, so close all doors behind you but leave some side ones open for distraction.
- Guard sight lines don’t angle left or right when they turn 180, you can stand next to a guard and he won’t see you when he turns around or continues the patrol.
- Unless the guard is dead on, he can’t see into where you are hiding crouched even if he’s next to you. You can hide in way more areas than you think. You can also keep a guard busy by just ducking to another side of a pillar, he’ll never see you. It’s his buddy who comes in that is the problem.
- Internationale, xu, banks, sharp all have abilities that make them a step above the others and one should be in your squad.
- Xu can crack both safes and firewall shields on guards with his ability, also kill camera drones.
- Don’t underestimate the Slam implant, it’s amazing! Credits are life.
- Some items are better than others but shock trap 3 and cloak 3 are game breakingly good. So is wisp.
Be the first to comment