You have access to unique stats at each stage of your life. In the beginning of your life, during Childhood, you are able to gain Determination and Perception only. Moving onto Adolescence, you are able to earn from three stats; Nobility, Ingenuity, and Spirituality.
When you transition to Youth, the stats from Childhood and Adolescence combine to create six new stats that will persist for the rest of your life.
Childhood + Adolescence = Youth and Beyond
- Determination + Nobility = Valor
- Determination + Ingenuity = Scheming
- Determination + Spiriuality = Eloquence
- Perception + Nobility = Diplomacy
- Perception + Ingenuity = Manipulation
- Perception + Spiriuality = Theology
Recommended for You
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante – Statistic Conversion Guide
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante – How to Get Max Possible Stats (Chapter 3: Youth)
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante – Pro-Tips About Stat Distribution and Relationship Checks
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante – Useful Tips and Tricks