Before you play the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Lance Vance is a buggy piece of ass. Expect him to clip through the ground, be horrible at pathfinding, or teleport through stuff. Save your game before doing his missions or kill him if he turns maverick.
- The pizza bike mission besides a fast food building near a bridge, can increase your health if you can do them all at once.
- The Vigilante mission can increase your armor and can be done in parts.
- A certain enemy gang (bug) will appear near the Kaufman Cabs property, if you complete a certain series of missions in which that gang will then hate you. You won’t need to finish that set of missions if that gang now wants you dead, so you can reload and avoid that annoyance.
- Hookers give you 125 health at most.
- Do the Malibu missions property first, to get access to the best weapons in the game at Phil’s.
- Helicopters are your real best friends.