Before you play the Gregory Horror Show game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You can peek around corners by standing by the edge and pressing triangle. You'll know you're doing it right if you don't go into first-person view, and just till the joystick to lean around the corner.
- To enter a hiding spot such as under the table in the dining room or inside a closet, face it, hold triangle and walk forward in first-person view. You'll climb in/under it.
- The Gregory Horror Shop in the lobby has items that are necessary for several Souls.
- If you need stars for the shop, go scrounge up herbs in the central garden, or the storage rooms in the basement once it's open.
- Make damn sure you go hunting for the maps when a new floor opens up. Keeping aware of where all the Guests are is paramount for your survival, especially when planning how to grab certain Souls.
- Read all the books you find, they upgrade your mental health substantially.
- Your bedroom is only locked and barred against someone entering when you are inside it...
- On Night 4, do the Clock Father and Son Soul first because it'll be way harder if you leave it until after the others.