Before you play the Greedfall game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- There will be some political shenanigans maybe half way though the game - until then, do your companion's quests promptly.
- After then, make sure you visit the Bridge alliance to get their quests. The game doesn't tell you they're available at that point and you'll miss out if you don't check.
- Visit all the main cities and do the main quest there until you get a companion. I missed out on one for hours because I was doing other stuff. There is only one companion per faction so if you get them right away go to another city and grab the next companion.
- If you're trying to find secrets movement abilities and lockpicking are the best for that. You can get around this by swapping out capes and equipment.
- There isn't a unique set of sailor clothes, much to my disappointment, but there are uniques for most other things.
- Other than treasure chests every container in this game will eventually refill after 1 in game day, maybe 2.