Before you play the One Finger Death Punch game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Resist the urge to restart a level every time you do less than perfectly. The game dynamically adjusts the difficulty, so if you make it think you’re perfectly acing all the levels, it’ll scale itself up to try and give you a challenge.
- Just go with the flow. The game is a simple and elegant timewaster, and there’s nothing you can lose permanently, so just play it naturally without worrying about perfect scores or whatever. You can always go back later.
- Achievements aren’t tracked while you’re offline, so if you play while offline, you’ll have to go back and redo any achievement-triggering things you did, once you’re online.
- Some of the achievements are just about humanly impossible (especially the high-kill-count Survivor ones, especially especially the ones for No Luca No mode).
- You can zoom out the map. Use this to pick which paths you take.
- Try to prioritize paths that take you near/to skill challenges. A decent stock of skills can really help in some of the later levels, or for getting high survival scores.
- Skills that are great in one mode aren’t necessarily very good in another. As an example, Grey/Color Guard prevents damage, but doesn’t preserve your Perfect. This makes it much better in Survival mode (where you’ll never get a perfect anyways) than in story mode. As a general rule, skills that give longevity are better for survival, while skills that give lethality are better for story.
- Sooner or later, Brawl Master basically becomes mandatory unless you’re an insane savant of hitting the exact right button the exact right number of times as fast as humanly possible, or don’t mind taking a couple hits per brawler.
- Any skills you get on a lower difficulty carry over to higher difficulties. Grab everything on Student difficulty even if you don’t think you’ll use it.
Recommended for You
- None Found