- STR: Increase all weapon based Physical Damage. everything which use weapon always use this stat. druid spell which using weapon to attack also use STR. Valiant attack spell use STR too.
- INT: All 4 element(fire, ice, wind, earth) spell use this, all wizard attack spell damage, combination of 4 elemental spell damage use INT too. also increase mp
- WIS: Light spell damage, healing potency, increase mp too, hero song success rate. I believe WIS also increase resistant to status effect but not sure
- VIT: Increase HP. vital for every class. Minimum vit 15 is recommended for all classes.
- AGI: Dodge rate, hit rate, initiative rate. This stat is important to damage dealer, raise this so that your attack hit.
- LUC: Charm rate, instant kill rate, critical rate, chance to inflict status effect, chance to avoid status effect, alchemist spell damage. Also I believe this skill affect druid’s great wyrm spell.
By understanding how stat above, we can decide which stat to use for each class.
- Valiant: STR.
- Fighter: STR.
- Paladin/Knight: VIT/STR.
- Samurai: AGI/STR.
- Wizard: INT.
- Healer/Cleric: WIS/PIE.
- Ranger: AGI.
- Ninja: STR/LUC.
- Alchemist: LUC.
- Druid: LUC or whatever how you plan to use druid.
- Dancer: Depends on build.
- Clocker: Depends on build.
- Puppteer: LUC.
- Freeman: Whatever.