Here you have some useful tips for ingame settings and config datas.
Guide to Increase Performance, Stability and Gameplay
Overall run the Game in fullscreen. Dont cap the framerate and dont use v-synch.
Everytimeyoustart the Game make sure to launch via your steam library and choose to launch with directx11.
Next Step: Navigate to your Outriders Config Data
- -> AppData -> Local -> Madness -> Saved -> Config -> WindowsNoEditor -> Engine.ini
Open the Engine.ini and complete it using the following:
Close and save it.
What Is It All About?
- The First Line is about Antialiasing.
- For turning off set it to 0. For FXAA set it to 1. TAA is 2 and MSAA is 3.
- I tried everything and in my opinion the best looking one is TAA (2).
- The second Line (r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0) makes the TAA looking better. Ifyouchose one of the others ..youdont need that line.
- But i totally recommend using TAA.
- The last line is about the mouse acceleration. In gameyoumay just set it to 1 minimum. That sucks a lot.
- To feel better with aiming, most people prefer to set this to 0 for better mouse handling. And so do i. Make your choice.