Hints to find secret exits, abilities and more.
All Levels Hints
All red levels on the map have two exits:
- Level 2
- Level 5
- Level 7
- Level 10
- Level 14
- Level 22
You can buy abilities on the map:
- Snorkel (To swim)
- Gloves (To wall jump)
- Tesla (You can pass eletric fields)
- Hang Glider (Now you can fly)
- Level 1 is very simple
- When you get the ability to swim, there’s a secret passage on the water
- After the second checkpoint, you can fall down to access another area with coins and diamonds
- After the first checkpoin, you can fall down to find another area, and at the end another secret.
- There are fake spikes on the level, so you can enter a secret area to get a fruit.
- Secret exit: You need the invisible bloc ability, at the beggining of the level, jump and go left towards the wall to reveal a secret passage.
- To get some diamonds, you’ll need the wall jump ability.
- Watch for fake spikes on the wall, near the first ghost, to find a secret passage.
- If you have the snorkel, you can go down where the sign points to the right.
- Search for walls, ceilings and floors to open secret areas.
- Go all the way to the right and you’ll face Rhino, the first boss, after beating him, you’ll get the ability to see and use invisible blocks.
- Go back to the middle of the level and now you can use the invisible platforms to go up.
- There’s a secret area above the boss room, you’ll need the double jump and wall jump ability.
- Check for walls and floors to reveal secret areas.
- Check for walls and floors to secret areas.
- Secret exit: After the second checkpoint, check on fake spikes on the walls, you’ll need wall jump ability to go through.
- Secret areas on the water.
- Before the water part, there’s a room above with a diamond (Wall jump ability needed).
- You’ll find the second boss, after beating him you’ll get the double jump ability.
- Now you can explore the rest of the level, for secret areas, check for ceilings, walls and floors.
- At the beginning, check the floor for a secret area.
- Check walls, floors and ceilings.
- Secret exit: After reach the normal exit, go past the water and then double jump to the left, keep going and you will find the secret exit.
- At the end of the level, you can go up to find the dash ability (Wall jump ability required)
- Before you reach the three angry pigs, you can go up to find another area.
- There’s a secret passage on the water, check for walls and floors.
- This is a pretty straight forward level, just keep going to the right to finish the level.
- To get some diamonds, you’ll need the wall jump ability and the hang glider.
- You need to user the lever to open the path, but be careful, there’s a place you can’t use it!
- Secret exit: Before the stairs full of coins, near the water, you’ll find the secret exit.
- At the stairs full of coins, you can jump and fly to get a diamond.
- Secret exit: At the right sign, you’ll have to double jump and dash to reach the secret path, then go up (Wall jump).
- Check for walls to secret areas.
- After the checkpoing, check for fake spikes (top right) to a secret area.
- At the very top part of the level, there’s a secret room, fake spikes again.
- You have to levers to open blocked path.
- Check for secret areas, where has two steps to the left of the plant.
- At the first checkpoint you can fly to the right to reach a secret area.
- and you can go down, press down on fake spikes to find a secret exit.
- After going down the fake spikes, go to the left wall to reveal a secret area, you’ll need the Tesla Ability.
- After the normal exit, go up the wall to find a secret area.
- Straight forward level, just search for diamonds and fruits, going up the walls and flying around.
- When you reach the first checkpoint, go up the wall, the fly to the right following the coins path.
- At the end of the level, go to the right wall then fly to the left to get another diamond.
- Check behind the first plant for a secret area.
- When you reach the first lava path, check for ceilings for a secret area.
- Before the first lava path, you can go up on the wall, to find a secret passage and the fly to the right to find a diamond.
- When you reach the part full of fire boxes, go up, kill the plant, get the diamond, the fly to the left to find a diamond.
- You need to find the levers to open the path, check for walls to open secret areas.
- Pretty simple level, all diamonds and fruits are scattered over the level.
- When you reach the stone head, check the ceiling.
- When you reach the first checkpoint, go back, the spikes on the ground are fake, go to the right to find a secret area.
- After fist checkpoing, go up the three jump through platforms, from there you have to jump to the right, fly use the dash and then jump again to find a secret diamond.
- After the spinning saws, go up the wall to find a fruit then fly to the left to find a diamond.
- When you go right and left dodging the spike balls, there’s a secret area to the bottom left.
- When you go up on the movable platform, fly to the left to find a diamond.
- When you go down after the breaking boxes, go left, past the ghosts, above the water part, there are two secret areas (to the right and left).
- When you reach the Spinning Saws, there’s a diamond on top, jump to reveal a secret area.
- After the diamond sitting on spikes, you can go over the level to the right to find a secret area.
- This level is pretty big, and you have two exits.
- To find the normal exit, you’ll have to find the lever to open the path.
- Go to the right, up using 4 jump-through platforms, then keep going up, until you see a spike head and fire boxes, you’ll find the lever, now you can go back where it was closed then go to the end of the level.
- Secret exit.
- Go down the water and at the bottom, go left, keep going left where you find two angry pigs, wall jump to the ceiling then jump to the right flying or dashing to use the lever.
- Then go back to the water part, go to the right and then up, you’ll need the tesla ability to reach the secret exit.
- All diamonds and fruits are scattered over the level.