A few of my friends were unfortunate enough get their save files corrupted, which caused them to have an extra health bar, looking like their healths are extended beyond 100% which can cause suspicion to people who weren't aware that it's just a visual glitch and it doesn't affect the actual health in any way, so they could've assumed that this person is cheating.
The bad thing about this glitch is that it may ruin your reputation by causing others suspicion or even an idea that you're cheater. If you don't want this to happen, I'm sharing the method I used to help my friends fix the issue.
Other Dying Light Guides:
- All Quarantine Zone Locations.
- Parkour Fever Tips and Tricks.
- Full Guide to Content Drop #0.
- Farming Herbs / Easy Medkits (Natural Medkit).
You'll need at least one friend for this. I'm not sure if it'll work otherwise. But if you're reading this, feel free to add me as friend and then contact me anytime for assistance. If my friend list is full, add a comment on my profile and I'll send you a friend request.
Ok to start, first make sure that you don't have any buffs such as Medkit's healing on Hard/Nightmare modes.
- Respec Legend skill-tree.
- Have your friend kill you with Super Molotov.
- Go to your Legend skill-tree and add one point in Health.
- Respec Legend.
- Add one point in Health again.
- Now have your friend revive you and see if the glitch still exists.