Tips for Engineer on Illmatik
These are some of the most basic things you need to know on your engineer journey.
- You can make a sledge hammer for 3 scrap stacks which allows you to mine scrap piles faster as well as allowing you to mine sulfur nodes.
- You can make a gas mask for 6 scrap and 3 tech parts which allows you to go into the few deadzones on the map which house scrap and sulfur nodes.
- Both the cave near “Jansen City” and the “Sulfur Mine” cave require night vision as they get darker.
- You can use MTVRs, Mi8s, Chinook, and HEMTT trunk storage for extra scrap storage.
- You can buy scrap, explosive parts, tech parts, advanced parts from the equipment NPCs.
This section is all about the locations that are important for getting supplies.
- The cave at Jansen and the Sulfur Mine have the most scrap nodes.
- You can see sulfur and scrap areas on the map with the icons on the attached image above.
- There’s spawn protected sulfur areas as well as two scrap areas in each team’s HQ zone.
This is all you need to know about making things for building.
- You can buy the supplies for both the Crows MK.1 Sentry and the M240B gun for it for 1600 experience.
- It is only 1350 experience to make a CWIS (Which is absolutely broken as it’s like 10x that for all actual AA) which is great for defending FOBs and shooting infantry if you’re a ♥♥♥.
- You can buy scrap for 75 experience which is helpful for making big FOBs that would take hours.
Prices for each supply (Price High to Low):
- 75 – Scrap x5.
- 100 – Advanced Component.
- 150 – Technology Part x5.
- 250 – Explosive Part x5.