Small quality-of-life tips.
Tips and Tricks
There are different settings to speed up the game.
The most obvious one is the fast-forward key: by default hold [Left Shift] to fast-forward.
I suggest to:
- Set the normal speed to 1.2 instead of 1.0.
- Set the fast-forward speed to 3.0.
- Use the “toggle on button press” instead of “hold the button” setting.
Mute voice while fast-forwarding
However, you will notice that the voices are sped up as well (and become squeaky), so you may want to mute the voices while fast-forwarding. Thankfully, there is a setting for that!
Speed up combat text
If you look a bit further in the settings, you will be able to speed up the combat without resorting to fast-forwarding:
- Decrease wait times.
- Increase the speed up of long wait times.
Dialogue text speed
Similarly, you can speed up the dialogues without resorting to fast-forwarding:
- Increase dialogue text speed.
Enable mature user-generated content
To enable mature user-generated content, you need to opt-in:
The net worth is the limiting factor when redeeming Shareable Reward Codes.
A code can be redeemed:
- Every 2 hours.
- If you have access to the character selection screen, so if you are not in a run!
You can check the value of your net worth in the settings.
- Begins on round 7.
- Increases Power and lowers Support of all entities.
Very Sudden Death
Very Sudden Death:
- Begins on round 10.
- Increases Armor Penetration/Aim/Focus of your party members.
- 25% damage per round (stacking) to your party members.
Exit Level button
After you have beaten every ennemy, an “Exit Level” button appears at the bottom left corner.
This button glows:
- Red when one or more Interactable props remain.
- Green when you have interacted with every chest, altar, etc.