This is a guide to enable multiplayer in the IWBUMS beta branch of Project Zomboid Build 41.
Guide to Enable Build 41 Multiplayer
- To enable multiplayer, navigate to ProjectZomboidmedialuaclientOptionScreensMainScreen.lua
- Go to lines 1518, and delete the “[[” and “]]” on lines 1518 and 1528 respectively.
- Next, go to line 1465, and after the “–” add “[[” without quotes, and on line 1468, add “]]”, without the quotes, after the “end”.
- Go to line 584. Remove the “–” from the beginning of the line, and add it to the beginning of the line below. Do this for line 596 as well.
- On line 590, 592, 601, and 603 add “–” to the beginning of the line.
- Save the file.
- After this, multiplayer should be working.
It should be noted, that multiplayer was disabled for a reason, and thus, this is going to be even more unstable than 41 already is, possible desyncs.
This is not the intended way build 41 is supposed to operate, any and all damage to your game or saves is your own doing and not attributable to me.
Recommended for You
- Project Zomboid – Coop Corrupt Save Fix / Save Cannot Be Loaded Fix [B41 MP]
- Project Zomboid – Making Car Barricades Guide (The New and Improved Way)
- Project Zomboid – How to Enter Gun Stores without Using a Sledge Hammer
- Project Zomboid – Beginners Guide (Tips and Tricks)
- Project Zomboid – The Incredible Bowl Guide (Survival Item Spotlight)