The official guide to alchemy in witch huts, using drawbanes.
Guide to Alchemy
The basics of alchemy are just popping drawbanes in a cauldron at a witch hut, and then finalizing it to get a potion out. But this can be more complicated when you don’t know what potions are available.
It doesn’t matter what order you put the drawbanes in- each potion has it’s own preset priority. For example, transmutation occurs before potions.
There’s also the matter of how many uses a potion has- this is equal to the number of relevant ingredients plus the amount of filler ingredients (apples, wood, or wax). Note that wood has a chance of ruining your potion, so use it wisely!
Transmutation and Priority Potions
1 Ent Core + 2 Meat
- Summons a flesh golem which drops a beating heart.
1 Virgin + 1 Blood
- Bloody Mary. Bleeding enemies that attack you heal you.
1 Eon Stone + X Silver
- X Gold.
1 Eon Stone + 2 Wood
- Ent Core.
Wood out of 10 chance of ruining your potion.
1 Wax + 1 Honey
- Bee Shroud. Stings foes in battle.
1 Mimic Guts + 1 Telescope
- Telescopic. Attacks gain accuracy based on how slow they are.
1 Mimic Guts + 1 Bat Wing
- Reactive Aim. When you are attacked, your accuracy increases.
1 Living Flame + 1 Food
- Forged. Increases battle hp and restores armor over time.
- Hearty. Increases battle hp.
1 Bat Wing
- Haste. Increases combat attack speed.
If a potion has not been made by this point, you get a cursed potion instead, which lowers battle hp.
Recommended for You
- None Found