Before you Play the Outward game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Upgrade your backpack ASAP.
- You don’t need a lot of food, but each dish comes with its own set of long-lasting buffs. Basic meat will heal over time, berries will increase your stamina regen, and fish your magic regen. You can figure out the rest once the debt is resolved.
- Jackals can give you a disease (near permanent damage over time effect. The damage can be offset with a good meal, or cured with time/the correct tea.
- Resting at home/inn tops off your hunger/thirst meters. Outdoors you’ll need to spend a portion of your time on guard, or set up camp at a safe spot indicated by blue butterflies. Camping for just a couple hours can really help with restoring your max stats.
- Durability can be restored for no cost except for time while camping.
- Steal what you want from your hometown, nobody cares and there are several basic weapons to choose from.
- The tutorial will kill you at the end. You’ve done nothing wrong – camping doesn’t normally murder you instantly.
Recommended for You
- None Found