- Guide to Unlock All Endings
- 1. Bad Ending
- 2. Quest for the Truth (Meklet and Atomina Ending)
- 3. With My Teacher (Sophie and Plachta Ending)
- 4. A Sisterly Journey (Liane Ending)
- 5. An Atelier for Two (Ilmeria Ending)
- 6. Rookie Puppeteer (Drossel and Fritz Ending)
- 7. Flowery Friends (Oskar Ending)
- 8. To Become the Strongest (Revy Ending)
- 9. Historical Journey (Kald Ending)
- 10. Principal, Behave Yourself! (Angriff Ending)
- 11. Never Ending Journey (True Ending)
Guide to Unlock All Endings
In this game, we have 11 endings: 1 Bad Ending, 8 for the Party Members, 1 for Meklet and Atomina and 1 True Ending.
You can easily unlock all endings in 1 playthrough, in the end of game you’ll be given choice, so don’t worry, if you unlock some other ending, which you didn’t wanted.
First step for getting on path of unlocking good endings is simple: passing exam and get to party Sophie and Plachta. After that you’re completely ready.
For party members’ and Meklet & Atomina endings you have simply complete their story quest lines. With party members for some events and quests you also must have certain friend points level: their friend points constantly increasing with some time passing, if they are in your party.
Often talk to them in atelier and you will not have problems with progressing through their quest lines. Unlocking mostly all endings is simple: you’re must just follow quests and events from characters and you’ll eventually unlock ending.
But some quest lines has some other requirements (for example, you must clear some other quest unrelated to character’s quest line) and you may stuck at some point if don’t cleared them – this guide exist for easily and fast passing such difficulties.
1. Bad Ending
For this ending, you just need to fail the exam.
You can easily do this by sleeping until day 92 or so after the prologue (when you leave Firis hometown).
You also unlock all the Costumes Effects (even Quest locked).
2. Quest for the Truth (Meklet and Atomina Ending)
I recommend start with clearing this story line for simple reason: you’ll get flying ship with some progressing in this quest line.
You’ll meet Meklet and Atomina in Fatalia Summit for first time:
Next meeting with them will occur after when you get Sophie and Plachta – they’ll come to atelier with request.
Everything is simple here: just follow chain of their quests and you’ll eventually clear story and unlock ending after events on Skyfaring Stone Ark.
In the end of game choose “I’ll master alchemy!”
3. With My Teacher (Sophie and Plachta Ending)
Getting Sophie and Plachta ending is also easy: just follow chain of their quests and you’ll eventually clear story and unlock ending.
You’ll may have trouble with getting recipe of Philosopher Stone, if you didn’t unlock recipe of Crimson Stone.
To unlock Crimson Stone you must:
- Get certain number of dragon blood crystal (easily drops from dragon in Nourth Auoro Snowfield).
- Get certain number of black star stone. (found in Claudel Prairie – Sandbar Plateau)
To unlock Philisopher Stone you must (if you didn’t get it after synthesizing Crimson Stone):
Create certain number of crimson stone.
Get certain number of cinders.
4. A Sisterly Journey (Liane Ending)
Getting Liane ending is easy: just follow chain of her quests after passing exam and you’ll eventually clear story and unlock ending.
5. An Atelier for Two (Ilmeria Ending)
Getting Ilmeria ending is easy: just follow chain of her quests after passing exam and you’ll eventually clear story and unlock ending.
6. Rookie Puppeteer (Drossel and Fritz Ending)
For unlocking Drossel ending you necessarily must meet Fritz in Weisslark after passing exam: without that you will not get further on some point of Drossel’s story line.
Everything else is simple as earlier: just follow quests from Drossel.
7. Flowery Friends (Oskar Ending)
You’ll meet Oskar in Lebenwald for first time:
For unlocking Oscar ending you must clear Sophie and Plachta story first of all – Oscar’s story line will not go further if you’re not complete it. After that just follow quests.
8. To Become the Strongest (Revy Ending)
Revy’s story will not go further, if you don’t complete Annelies’ story: just talk to her often in Weisslark Institute and clear her quests.
On some point Revy give you quest about shopping in Dona Village. After that follow quests.
9. Historical Journey (Kald Ending)
You’ll meet Kald in Silent Labyrinth for first time:
For unlocking Kald ending you must clear Meklet and Atomina story first of all – Kald’s story line will not go further if you’re not complete it. After that just follow quests.
10. Principal, Behave Yourself! (Angriff Ending)
Getting Angriff ending is easy: just follow chain of his quests and you’ll eventually clear story and unlock ending.
11. Never Ending Journey (True Ending)
To get this ending you have unlock endings for: Meklet and Atomina, Sophie and Plachta, Liane, Ilmeria, Angriff.
In the end of game just choose “I can’t choose just one!”.
Recommended for You
- None Found