Before you Play the Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- When you kill big monsters you get “Leviathan Souls” which a certain NPC will offer to buy off you. But he’ll be willing to pay more per soul later in the game so you should hold on to them for a bit.
- You can turn off Sixaxis controls for everything except the Tornado gun in the options menu, do it immediately.
- Plasma Beasts rock early game.
- Near the end of the game you’ll get an item that lets you see Gold Bolts and other collectables on the map, so keep that in mind if you care about 100%ing it
- The Groovitron is your best friend.
- The Pyro Blaster is the strongest (not-RYNO) weapon you can use against bosses.
- You’ll probably want to do as many skill points as you can before starting Challenge Mode. Don’t worry about anything else.