Before you Play the Resident Evil 7: Biohazard game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The most important thing is to block. Your weedy little arms can block everything from claws to chainsaws. If you don’t block you will die.
- Don’t be afraid to use consumables. Psychostimulants are surprisingly useful and will reveal helpful items in many, many places you’d never have thought to look – and not just basic ammo and herbs, either.
- The game lies when it says it is showing you every crafting combination. Handgun Ammo + Gunpowder is an unlabled recipe that makes 5 enhanced bullets, letting you save your strong chemicals for grenade rounds or powerful healing items if youd prefer.
Recommended for You
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – Walkthrough (Madhouse Difficulty)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – How to Repair the Two Broken Weapons
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – All the Weapons and Where to Find Them
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – Easy Wrecked Ship Fights (Madhouse)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – Guide to All the Banned Footage DLC Achievements