Before you Play the Resident Evil Zero game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The limited inventory/no item chests isn't that bad. You can drop items anywhere and they'll never disappear. Turning save rooms into item storages is a good idea.
- Items you do leave behind are marked on your map in a color coded list. You can "tag" items to appear on your map by checking them and leaving them if you don't have space at the time.
- Don't kill the first human leech you meet on the train. Turn around and run back down the stairs.
- Don't neglect molotovs (gasoline + empty bottles). They are one of the best ways to kill the human leeches.
- Don't forget the handgun either. There is a lot of ammo for it in the game (at least on normal), and I found it incredibly useful during the last boss. There's an upgrade for one of them you can find that is worth seeking out.
- There's no reason to keep the hunting gun once you find the shotgun, which is almost immediately in the training facility.
- The hookshot is written out to make it sound like only Rebecca can use it, but it just means only one person can use it a time. You will have to use it a few times throughout the game. The last time is in the cable car station.
- Make sure Rebecca has the green chemical when leaving the training facility. It's in a lab room near a chess puzzle.