Before you Play the Resident Evil Revelations game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Its best to either have a pistol or a machine gun on you at all times. If one is low on ammo, then use the other.
- You can stun the oozes by shooting both of their arms til they go limp, which leaves them open for a melee attack.
- Hunters can be stunned by shooting them while they are charging.
- The Rifle will have tons of ammo for it and is very powerful. It should almost always be in your inventory.
- The first boss fight is the hardest one in the game, thanks to your weak weapons, infinitely respawning enemies, and the bosses instant kill attack when he gets close.
- Pretty much none of the DLC is worth it. The guns are all things that you can unlock pretty early.
- When you are swimming, you actually regain health by resurfacing for air.
- There is a new enemy in the HD ports of the game that hangs from the walls and ceilings. Don't let it get close to you because it is a instant kill.
- To dodge, either pretty up on the control stick at the exact moment an attack is supposed to hit you or press down + action to dodge and turn around facing the opposite way.
- The fat oozes that explode can be defeated easily by shooting their legs until they fall. They explode automatically after a few seconds.
- Scan everything. Items are hidden in the environment that cant be found unless you scan for them. If a room is big enough, items may not show up on the scanner until you get closer.