Before you Play the Undertale game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You can’t avoid every fight, but you never have to escalate the violence.
- There is a way to spare everyone.
- There is only one exception to these rules, and you will know it when it happens.
- The Kill Everyone ending means kill everyone, not just everyone who gets in your way.
- You can’t open the door with the mushrooms until after you’ve gotten the true pacifist ending.
- The Stick (your starting weapon) has multiple uses.
- Don’t be ashamed of looking up the solution to the piano puzzle. It’s optional, but also kind of poorly designed.
- If you buy something from the spider bake sale, keep it around. It might come in handy later.
- When a later fight makes use of a points system, using junk food will lower your points, and using glamorous items like glamburgers will raise them. The fight ends when you reach 10000.
- If aware of dog, pleas pet dog.
- The game really picks up in the second zone and beyond. If you aren’t sold on it right away try and make it out of the ruins before giving up.
Recommended for You
- None Found