This guide includes all the recipes that can be crafted in The Wild At Heart, including the elusive explosive, the Kettle Bomb, used to destroy cracked boulders.
Crafting Recipes List
Hyper Tonic: 1 Beastie Bits, 1 Empty Bottle, 1 Mesmerite
- Increases Spriteling working speed for a time.
Power Tonic: 1 Beastie Bits, 1 Empty Bottle, 1 Fever Shard
- Boosts Spriteling attack power for a time.
Recall Tonic: 1 Beastie Bits, 1 Empty Bottle, 1 Bloom Stone
- Instantly summons all Spritelings to the splash site.
Smelly Tonic: 1 Beastie Bits, 1 Empty Bottle, 1 Food (Oople, Poop Fruit, etc.)
- Attracts nearby creatures.
Sturdy Tonic: 1 Beastie Bits, 1 Empty Bottle, 1 Burly Burr
- Makes Spritelings invulnerable for a time.
Food items include Oople, Poop Fruit, Honeycomb, and Elden Pear.
Simple Meal: 3 Oople, 3 Elden Pear, or combination of 3 Food items
- Heals 4 hearts.
Speedy Meal: 2 Food Items, 1 Mesmerite
- Heals 4 Hearts and gives temporary speed increase.
Hearty Meal: 2 Food Items, 1 Burly Burr
- Heals 4 hearts, adds 2.
Kickin’ Meal: 2 Food Items, 1 Fever Shard
- Heals 4 Hearts, and grants stronger kicks.
Oople Juice: 2 Oople, 1 Empty Bottle
- Heals 3 Hearts.
Craft Bumble Honey: 3 Honeycomb
- Heals 5 Hearts (Is also sticky).
Mushroom Sammy: 3 Poop Fruit
- Heals 1 heart and adds 1 heart.
Makeshift Flare: 2 Loose Parts, 1 Junk
- Small sources of light that can be easily crafted and used to make a trail.
Night Light: 1 Loose Parts, 1 Empty Bottle, 1 Bloom Stone
- Larger AOE light than the flare.
Kettle Bomb: 1 Loose Parts, 1 Mesmerite, 1 Fever Shard
- Used to break open cracked rocks. Place it down and kick it with either Kirby, Wake, or a placed
Piggy Bank: 2 Loose Parts, 1 Burly Burr
- Prevents loss of scrap when hit or fainted. Will break after some damage.