A guide for how to get uncompressed battle themes in SMT 3 Nocturne, since Atlus decided they didnt want to do it themselves.
Guide to Get Uncompressed Battle Themes
- Visit this url.
- Click on “PC ONLY – SMT3 Nocturne HD”.
- Download. Make sure to unzip the file once it is downloaded.
- After it is downloaded, open the SMT3 files by right clicking Nocturne in your steam library.
- Clicking properties, and in the local files tab, click browse…
- After you have opened the file location, navigate to:
- Make sure to copy all of the files from the “PC” folder, and paste them into the patch folder that says “Back up your old files here”, just in case something gets corrupt.
- Go into the “Patch Files” folder and paste all of the files into the “PC’ folder in your Nocturne folder. It will ask you if you want to replace the files, press yes.
- After it is done, you should be good to go. Enjoy your uncompressed music!
Recommended for You
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster – How to Change the Internal Render Resolution
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster – How to Survive Nocturne
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne – Tips and Tricks for Getting Started
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster – 100% Achievement Guide
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster – Stats Guide