Before you Play the Xenosaga game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Keep an open mind with the constant cutscenes and battle mechanics. I consider all of them awful but can be made fun.
- People say the third is the best but it shits on the storytelling due to cutbacks.
- Don't bother wasting tech points into stats and only into making your special moves into high speed.
- AWGS are almost useless but have tons of health, avoid flamers/heavy weapons as they make your slow machine slower.
- Do whatever you can to make your attacks elemental and debuff enemies with the opposite element.
- Buy enough of the anti-Gnosis items in Ep.3 to make your characters 100% immune to crystallization. Remember to buy 99 of that cheap full recovery item that has the deadly side-effect. You will be set.