Before you Play the Yakuza 3 Remastered game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Unlock guard breakers being added to the end of your combos ASAP.
- Carry food with you always everywhere. Real fighting involves chowing down dozens of sushi dinners while the boss is doing his trademark bullshit.
- Your daughters happiness is irrelevant and gives you nothing expect knowing she loves you more or something.
- NG+ turns off random battles and lets you finish any sidequests you might have missed. I can't recommend that enough.
- There are missable substories: at one point in the game, someone will become permanently unavailable, and all substories related to that person will be unavailable, I don't think they're available in either or the NG+ modes either, so if you're a completionist, I'd recommend looking up what to do for them.