Before you Play the Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- If you want to bother looking for cats, use a guide.
- You can start wandering around pretty much immediately, but follow the story for a while until you unlock all the gathering tools at least. You’ll accomplish this before you leave the starting biome. There’s a hammer, axe, sickle, fishing pole, pickaxe, and trap.
- You might want to make visiting each town a somewhat early priority so you can learn each crafting skill as well. Each town teaches a different craft skill.
- Storage becomes available after renovating a farm.
- Use your mystery tree seeds early and often. They can grow into a special tree which grows a rare type of wood which you’ll need later. As well, the game gives bonuses for planting all the trees in a region, so plant in every tree plot you see ASAP. Dont feel like you need to only plant the ‘correct’ biome tree in each plot: you wont have the seeds for it and you will probably forget where all the plots are by the time you do. Later on once you have a bunch of every seed type, you can run around cutting down the ‘wrong’ trees and planting the ‘right’ ones, if you feel like beautifying your world.
- Don’t waste your berries on superfluous crafting until you are able to plant more of them. I remember blueberries in particular are kind of hard to get early on and they are needed for some early quests.
- Don’t ignore trading. Selling items to buy others can be way less tedious than trying to craft everything. Different types of items sell better in different areas.
- This isn’t really the kind of game where you can mess up. Everything respawns except crates and chests, and enough time & grinding will solve any problem.
- If you’re just looking to finish the game, you barely need to mess with the farming stuff at all.
Recommended for You
- None Found