Before you Play the Cat Quest game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Gear matters a lot more than level for your fighting ability.
- The more stats a piece of gear effects the better overall it can be as it upgrades.
- Multiple copies of an item increase its overall level and like the player they max out at 99.
- Caves reset every time you go in but the chests inside do not. This can allow for XP/gold grinding.
- For some caves there are secret passages that will lead to more chests. Golden chests cannot be opened until you get the key from an island in the south.
- You’ve only fully cleared a dungeon/cave if there’s no longer any symbol next to it.
- Armor does not reduce damage but rather are bonus hitpoints that regenerate when you’re not in combat.