Before you Play the Celeste game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- It’s recommended to play with a d-pad or keyboard as they allow for more precise dashing than an analog stick.
- Don’t ragequit, take a break! The game has a quicksave function for a reason. Use it freely.
- Once you beat a level once, you can go back between the sections and see exactly which strawberries you got or missed. All they affect is a small bit of the ending.
- There are higher-difficulty techniques you may have heard about from speedruns. Hyperdashing, spike jumping, etc. Don’t worry, the game will teach you those when you need them.
- Save these for if you start really wanting to dig into the game, or after you’ve beaten the main game and want more.
- Along with the strawberries, each level also has a hidden tape that lets you get to a harder version of that level, the B-Side. Beating a B-Side gets you a Crystal Heart, which you will need collect four of if you want to play the World 8 A-Side.
- A-Sides also each contain a Crystal Heart, all of which you will need as well if you want to unlock the World 7 B-Side. These ones are hidden in much more obscure places, however, most of which will require some serious puzzling, observation, and a bit of “huh, I wonder if that would work.” (Or you can look it up, I guess.).
- Once you’ve completed all of that, congratulations, you’ve earned the right to challenge… the C-Sides. This is where all those speed running skills you got told not to worry about before become relevance. Good luck.
Be the first to comment