How to get all the achievements in Dog Airport game.
How to Obtain All Achievements
- EmBARK – go anywhere.
- Beachwell Interstellar – go to Beachwell.
- Marinara Trench Interstellar – go to Marinara Trench.
- Doggdrasil Interstellar – go to Elf Planet.
- Patsville Interstellar – go to Patsville.
- Uranus Interstellar – go to Uranus.
- Phobos Interstellar – go back to Phobos.
Optimally, you can go in the above exact order. Phobos -> Beachwell -> Marinara Trench -> Elf Planet -> Patsville -> Uranus -> Phobos
Trivial to Get
- Wake-Pup Call – start game.
- Free Money – click “dispense” on any ATM.
- Scrapborker – open the PupperDex (I had to do this from the Start Menu -> PupperDex, as opposed to using the shortcut key/button).
- Teleporter – use the Teleporter, found from the Start Menu.
Pet Characters Lots of Times
- Novice Petter – 5 times.
- Amateur Petter – 25 times.
- Experienced Petter – 50 times.
- Veteran Petter – 100 times.
- Petting with Purpose – 250 times.
- Deity of petting – 704 times; why 704?
You can spam your Pet button on 1 NPC 704 times to get all of these in a few minutes.
Slightly Harder to Get
- Oh No – Get an Orb from the Orbo dealer; can be found at any airport.
- Chad Meetspeare – Talk to Chad Shakespeare, found in Beachwell, running the skateboard shop, near one of the sections of gates (not in the central square).
- Daved Whonie? – Talk to David Bonie, also found in Beachwell, also near one of the sections of gates.
- Pupular Artist – There are multiple cats that want things, and will give you a spray can in return. The easiest, IMO, is the cat on Elf Planet, who wants an axe, which can be gotten from an NPC near the start of Marinara Trench.
- Heartbeat Sensor – You get this from a fedora dog during your second trip to Phobos; he can be found in the lower section of the Phobos airport, near the entrance to the Time Booth.