Before you Play the Counter-Strike 1.6 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Remember that people can hear you when you run, so walk if you are about to enter an area with hostiles or if you are sneaking.
- Always use the small cross hair size.
- The scout is more accurate in the first level of magnification on the scope, the second level, while closer, actually isn’t as accurate.
- If you are CT, always buy a kit…. enough said.
- If you are a T, when you get into the bomb site and it is clear hit c-4 to radio in ‘sector clear’, it is a big help for the bomb runner.
- Also if you are the bomb runner, never charge in first. Your job is to make it to the bomb site alive and unhurt so you can protect it well.
- It is easy to wall people if you pop out for a split second and then just fire through the wall where they are. If you know the map well enough to can adjust for them running as well. Alternatively, you can spam common spots. In 1.6 weapons do more damage through walls then in source, so it is a more common tactic.
- The famas is possibly the best rifle in the game, simply because the 3 shot burst can kill people instantly. However you need good aim.
- Do not use an SMG if possible. They cannot shoot through walls, do minimal damage at a distance, and are more inaccurate then most rifles.
- The key to killing people is burst fire. The guns in 1.6 are very accurate when fired in bursts.
- If you do spray at a person, you can compensate for your spray by aiming lower. Just watch where your bullets hit and adjust accordingly..
- Bullets fire in a cone-like shape in your crosshair, you should always ensure the crosshair is as small as possible when shooting, especially at a distance.