Before you Play the Curse of the Dead Gods game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Be mindful of your stamina, when you are out of stamina you can only run around and basic attack. This isn’t a game you can button mash and you will be punished harshly for button mashing.
- When you kill an enemy it starts a Greed Kill chain. The more enemies you kill in a chain, the more gold you gain. You don’t have to kill another enemy to refill the Greed Kill timer, as long as you damage an enemy it will refill the timer.
- Enemies that are stunned will have a circle above their heads. Keep that in mind because an enemy that isn’t stunned can still attack you even if you are hitting them.
- You can replay levels to get more skulls and rings for progression. If a level is giving you a hard time, replay easier levels to unlock more items.
- The Parry timing is very tight compared to the dodge timing. It does restore 2 stamina on a perfect parry and puts the enemy into a weakened state though, so it’s worth learning eventually.