Before you Play the Jurassic World Evolution game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The game is pretty easy as long as you keep the bars in the green for the dinos. The big trick is that you cannot see the dinos’ needs until you create them, so hold off on mass terraforming until you pop one out and can see its stats.
- Make sure that you don’t have any gaps in your fencing, it sounds obvious but sometimes heavily wooded areas can hide gaps.
- Carnivores and herbivores don’t get along, even if their bars are all green. A fully fed carnivore will still kill just on instinct.
- Some animals are pack creatures and will get depressed if they are alone.
- Make sure you always have a tranq helicopter pad, both if you need to pacify a rampaging dinosaur and if you need to sell one off for quick cash.
Recommended for You
- None Found