Before you Play the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Use a guide for Command Melding and Ability synthing.
- Second Chance, Once More, and Leaf Bracer will, as you probably understand, make things much easier.
- Dodging gives you mad invincibility frames, especially as Ven and Aqua. Blocking is incredibly responsive as well and Aqua’s block protects her around all sides. Use dodges and block liberally.
- Shotlocks (hold R1) are amazing and a great way to get free, safe damage.
- If your normal finisher comes up after Land of Departure, you’re not using your commands enough.
- D-Links are great fun to level up and blast through trash enemies with, but they aren’t that great against bosses.
- …Except early game as Terra or Ven, who can both D-Link Aqua for easy access to early Cure magic.
- When you beat the game with a character, keep their save file. If you lose their file you lose the credit for completing their story and you can’t unlock the Final Episode.