Before you Play the La-Mulana game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Read the manual.
- To save: Equip Game Master ROM, talk to Elder Xelpud.
- Yes, the first 15-20 minutes are scary, hard and confusing. That’s how you know you’re playing an epic game.
- Try to get as far as you can in Guidance Gate before moving on to other places, it will give you a feel for the game.
- Yes, you must swim through the water basin and take damage in that screen in the water themed area.
- This game has an open world and no indication of which paths you are able to complete. If you can’t figure out why you can’t go any further try another path (you may need an item you don’t have).
- Always answer your emails and return to the surface when requested.
- Holding Down is required for one puzzle.
- There are images in the background that you must scan.
- Look where objects are pointing/staring at.
- There’s a lot of backtracking. Keep a mental note of what important person/figure/statue/door is in what location.
- Constantly be hitting walls where it’s safe to do so.
- Always stock up on weights and be careful where you place them as the game loves traps.