Before you Play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- From time to time you’ll have to play a song on the ocarina to people or objects – positioning matters a lot here, you have to be facing them so Navi actively hovers near them, otherwise it won’t work even if you’re playing the song right next to them.
- There are some collectibles in dungeons that are only accessible when you have more items later in the game, so don’t be afraid to leave something and backtrack for it later.
- Here’s a vague hint for something that gets more or less pointed out in the 3DS version that trips people up: One temple will have a sort of “elevator”, it won’t seem like it but the “basement” is an option.
- Sometimes the owl will talk forever and then ask “would you like me to repeat all of that?” and the default answer will be “yes” instead of “no”, and I think sometimes the default is “no” or the question is worded differently. So pay close attention so you don’t start him up again unintentionally.
- There are audio puzzles that rely on directional audio, so if you are struggling with getting lost in mazes then make sure you can hear the music.
- If you leave one carrot in the meter when riding the horse the others will regen faster than if you deplete them all.