Before you Play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The best solution to any sword fight is patience. Don’t wildly flail the Wiimote around, take your time and line up your next swing. Enemies don’t attack nearly as fast as you think they do.
- Use your shield! Yes, the shield healthbar sucks, but parrying an enemy’s attack automatically stuns them, allowing you to score several free hits and end the fight that much faster. Make sure you practice at Skyloft’s sparring center until you’re confident in your timing.
- Every time you leave Skyloft and return, there will be a Blue Rupee in Link’s dresser in his room at the academy. It’s useless for grinding purposes since there are far faster methods for getting cash, but it’s there if you’re desperate.
- Upgrading your gear isn’t strictly necessary to beat the game, but it’ll make things a lot easier for you. Upgrade the Bug Net as soon as you can to speed up future upgrades for your other stuff.
- The best way to underhand-throw bombs is to hold the Wiimote like it is a giant novelty pencil, with the IR sensor pointing diagonally down at the ground and the buttons facing up and away from you. Then you can use flicks of the wrist to make your tosses.
- In the Silent Realms, always leave a single Goddess Tear uncollected near the start in case you screw up. Be methodical about collecting them, too: go clockwise or counter-clockwise around the map if you can.
Recommended for You
- None Found