This guide was created to help players who are having trouble completing the game. In this guide, I will tell you about the chips and secrets of the game that could help you.
Tips and Tricks
Hints for Normal Difficulty
If you have any difficulties in passing the game on the normal difficulty, then there are several chips that can help you in passing.
- In normal difficulty, there is training and it is a cheater thing! During the training, time does not go, so you can explore the map, and also without missing the training, you get the floor of the built-up base without spending time!
- There are 3 survivors in the tunnel (2 on the left and one on the right), but if they are not saved in time, they will disappear. During the training, there are no people on the map!
- If you make three walls on the left by day 3, then the growth in the tunnel simply does not appear, and you can destroy it on the right, then no one will attack you on the right for a couple of days.
General Tips for the Game
The game has several chips that can be used at any level of difficulty.
- When you build a wall, the mushrooms gather themselves. Mushrooms can only grow on the overgrown floor, and after the construction of the wall, the floor is cleaned, which causes food to fall out.
- The game has slug farms that produce food once a day, but their work can be accelerated if you install a digger near the farm (To build a farm, you must first place the slugs behind the wall.).
- In the game there are two failures - large cracks in the wall, from which monsters climb at night. One is on the left and is available from the very beginning of the game, and the other is on the right, but you will only get access to it for day 11. As I said above, enemies climb out of the failure every night, but an engineer can fix it for 18 crowbars. A group of monsters comes out of the hole on the left when you first approach it, so take some diggers with you. The earlier you close the crash, the easier it will be for you to pass.
- Play aggressively! In the first couple of nights, you can just clear the rubble at night and collect resources, but you will have to kill the monsters yourself. Anna is very well suited for this.