Before you Play the Lemmings game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Before the trapdoor even opens, pause! Take a look at the level, go left and right, and make a plan.
- Let a couple guys thru (usually builders) and set up blockers almost immediately, but keep your eye on both groups.
- As soon as you hear the "click click click" sound of a builder finishing, get that cursor on him. This can help with building really long bridges or alternating directions of ramps.
- Don't get discouraged! Traps can show up where you least expect.
- No, you aren't a bad person for enjoying watching them blow themselves up; the lag is hilarious too, which bring me to...
- Play 2-player, it's a thing of beauty.