Before you Play the Life Is Strange game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Take the time to look around Kate’s room when you get the chance.
- If something goes wrong with no visible way to fix it/avoid it, try rewinding time and doing it again. Forewarned is forearmed.
- Your plant only needs to be watered once over the course of the game.
- Pay attention to the little stuff people say, it’s often relevant and may open new conversation options with other peopl – or even with that same person, if you rewind. There’ll be a chime and a visual sign if this is the case, but there’s little pieces of relevant information that are just interesting, and these aren’t marked.
- Similarly, whenever you get a chance to be nosy and poke around someone’s dorm room, snoop the hell out of it, and pay attention.
- Avoid spoilers, don’t even google puzzle solutions unless you have to, and then try to find a spoiler-free walkthrough. Half the fun of the game is the sucker punches it deals you.
- If you miss collectibles like the photo spots you can find, don’t sweat it; you can always go back from the main menu using the collectible mode, which lets you just wander around and shoot some cool-ass photos without worrying about the plot.