Before you Play the Lollipop Chainsaw game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The game starts out pretty difficult, since you don't have any combos. Once you purchase a few, things get a whole lot easier
- Related to the above, don't worry about beating scores or whatever until you've purchased a bunch of stuff. When you start getting sparkle hunting just by using normal combo attacks, then things get a lot easier to complete
- If you're going for trophies, use the Nick attacks whenever you are able to work towards the 'kiss Nick 100 times' trophy. I recommend the one where he constantly spits out cash, that'll make powering up a lot easier.
- Some of the writing in the game, especially the random banter between Juliet and Nick is pretty funny, you should listen to it.
- Saving students isn't mandatory, but they turn into powerful zombies if you don't, so you might want to take them out
- Ranking mode is a pain in the ass, since there are no checkpoints, and the insant-kill areas in various levels give no fucks about you.
- Use lollipops whenever. You can't save up a whole lot, and you'll get a ton (especially if you use the Nick roulette attack I mentioned above).