Before you play the Nehrim: At Fate's Edge game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Leveling works different in Nehrim than in Oblivion. In Nehrim, you acquire skill points and will have to seek out trainers to raise your skills like in Gothic.
- Also like Gothic, Nehrim is a hard game. Two handed weapons are generally better than one handed weapons because they have more range. You don't want to get hit by enemies.
- Don't neglect leveling up your crafting. If you can forge a ruby sword, you should be able to handle the rest of the game.
- Don't play pure mage. They face strict level requirements on their magic and will be underpowered for most of the game compared to warrior and thief classes.
- If you want to play extra safe, level up blocking. The final dungeon and epilogue will be much easier.
- Spiders are deadly with their paralysis attack. Use ranged attacks if you can.