Before you play the Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Your first familiar is a good well rounded fighter that is handy for a nice bulk of the game.
- When you’re first starting get some practice timing your defensive skills and later your party tactics. You can also “kite” monsters around while waiting on your cooldowns.
- Use your items! There’s no point in saving up all that bread the game throws at you.
- When you enter any new towns stay at the inn.
- Before leaving a town/region try to finish all the quests there and/or heart absorbing first.
- Quest NPCs or monsters will appear on your world map.
- Weak monsters will eventually start fleeing from you on the map or in dungeons.
- You’ll be able to open Blue Chests early in the game, so keep a mental note of the one or two you pass before you get the spell to open them.
- Familiars gain xp as long as you have them equipped in one of your three slots.
- Feed your Familiars constantly, even if they gain 1% to their stat upgrade. Always try to feed them food they like (you’ll see hearts come out of them).
- There will be some chests or areas you wont be able to reach until you get the proper items/spells later.
- You have reserve slots for extra Familiars. It’s a good practice to max out your current Familiar’s tricks before swapping them out or letting them evolve.
- Taming is a percentage chance for each enemy type, and the only way to improve it is to get a bounty reward late in the game.
- Hitting a weakness or timing your defensive skills properly has a chance of spawning a yellow orb that gives your character a special attack.
- Your party members will run for orbs in-between attacks as long as it’s near them.
- The ingame keyboard is not case-sensitive when you answer questions.
- You can still tame monsters even if your reserves are full.
- Blue chests can be unlocked with a spell, purple chests can be unlocked with the same spell but only once you upgrade your wand relatively late in the game (But the game doesn’t tell you this, as far as I know), and green chests are always out of reach and can be unlocked once you gain your third character. You’ll need to find the right place to stand and a bubble will appear above your head.
Recommended for You
- None Found