Before you play the Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Use a headphone & don’t worry too much about the early warning.
- If you turn on subtitles, they will show only specific voices, not all.
- Sometimes interactables cannot be Focused on until you are on a specific distance away from it: need to go closer or further until a circle appears.
- When you are in the correct area for the symbol puzzle, you will see the small symbols floating in the air + the “guiding” symbol will appear in the middle of your screen now when you Focus – verticality may still matter though.
- Listen to your voices in combat – subtitles are very helpful here to highlight the important ones over the others.
- If you are knocked down the first time in combat, you are not actually dead yet especially if the voices urge you on – just spam dodge.
- Your health regens naturally in combat, and will refill completely once you trigger a power unlocked during the first boss fight.
- You still need to hold Sprint button to run in combat even if Sprint toggle is on. For example, use Sprint + melee attack (F in PC) to knock away shields before attacking.
- If you have a torch, you can Interact with unlighted braziers/torches to light them up.
Recommended for You
- None Found